Walton Parish Council is a consultee on planning applications within the parish. All applications are considered at open meetings of the Parish Council and will be an item on the agenda of that meeting.
You are more than welcome to attend these meetings and submit your opinions – or you can email or write to the parish council or contact us via this website if you prefer.
There is/are currently [1 ] application[s] due to be considered at the meeting of Walton Parish Council on
17th September 2021
Information about all of these applications can be found on the Mendip District Council Website planning search page
This meeting will be held at the village hall Meadow lane Walton BA16 9LA
The Clerk [Helen Moore] firstname.lastname@example.org
Or the Chairman [John Harvey] email@example.com
2021/1907/HSE Erection of rear conservatory and installation of solar panels to garage roof [retrospective] 8 Creeches Lane Walton BA16 9RR
Documents for all applications
can be viewed online at the Mendip District Council Website PLANNING PAGE [using the application number shown above ]
or you can make an appointment with the parish clerk, Helen, to view a copy –
they will also be available at the Walton parish council meeting at which they are to be considered.
If you wish to express a comment about a planning application you can do so in the following ways:
- Write to Mendip District Council: Mendip District Council Planning, Cannards Grave Road, Shepton Mallet, Somerset BA4 5BT
- Respond directly online: Via the Mendip district council website www.mendip.gov.uk following the links to planning.
- Email to Mendip District Council: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email your District Councillor: email@example.com
- Write or email the Parish Council: Walton Parish Council Clerk, C/o 21 Bere Lane Somerset BA6 8BT firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attend the Parish Council Meeting at which the application will be discussed: Look at the agenda which will be available at least three days in advance of the meeting on all village notice boards and this website. [ Agendas ]