Update from Somerset Waste Partnership:
Service draw-backs implemented:
- Garden waste – suspended. Subscriptions will be extended 12 months when collections restart.
- Bulky waste collections – suspended.
- Waste container delivery – suspended.
- Recycling collections – as usual, but if rounds are missed, recycling will not be collected until the following week.
- Recycling sites – closed.
- Staff from suspended services have been redeployed to core tasks.
Rubbish and clinical waste collections continue as usual. If either of these are missed, use the My Waste Services menu at www.somersetwaste.gov.uk to report this or district customer services: www.somersetwaste.gov.uk/contact-us/
For the latest updates on disruption and the steps to deal with waste, please visit www.somersetwaste.gov.uk/coronavirus and follow @somersetwaste on Twitter and Facebook.