CARE GOVERNMENT ADVICE IS CONSTANTLY CHANGING – LISTEN OUT FOR UPDATES AND FOLLOW GOVERNMENT ADVICE
HM GOVERNMENT – NHS ADVICE:
If you or anyone in your household has a high temperature or a new and continuous cough – even if it is mild:
- Everyone in your household MUST stay at home for 14 days and keep away from others.
- Go to NHS.UK [A LINK IS BELOW] to check your symptoms and follow the specialist medical advice. Only call NHS111 if you cannot get online or your symptoms worsen
- Protect older people and those with existing health conditions by avoiding contact
ALSO, A REMINDER TO PEOPLE WHO NEED SUPPORT
- Do Not put a sign on your door openly stating you are vulnerable
- Don’t share more personal information than absolutely necessary
- Don’t share bank or card details or give people your cards to make purchases
- Contact the organisers of the group if someone asks you to pay more for something than you normally would.