Get your free website from Spanglefish

If you want to report a pot hole or other road defect then you can report it directly to Somerset Highways via this link:


If you want to see the web page giving details of all highways structural maintenance work for this financial year, you can see it via this link:



09 April 2019TRAFFIC CHAOS

The traffic chaos caused by the closure of Main Street Walton has been reported to both Somerset County Council Highways and the specific contractor.

It is hoped that additional signage will be installed as a matter of urgency... 

as at 4.45pm Tuesday- the PCSO is now in attendance

updates will follow if more information is received

View All Stories

site map | cookie policy | privacy policy | accessibility statement