If you want to report a pot hole or other road defect then you can report it directly to Somerset Highways via this link:
If you want to see the web page giving details of all highways structural maintenance work for this financial year, you can see it via this link:
05 April 2019Monthly Parish Council Meeting
The next monthly parish council meeting will be on 12th April 2019. The agenda may be seen below. A clearer and downloadable copy of the agenda can be found here: library.asp
Monthly Meeting of Walton Parish Council
Friday 12th April 2019
at 7:00pm in the Village Hall lounge.
- To accept apologies for absence
- To confirm minutes of the previous meetings Friday 8th March 2019
Disclosure of any undeclared interests and notification of dispensations granted
- declarations of interests in speaking on agenda items
- Opportunity for Residents to raise issues/concerns not on this agenda for consideration at a future meeting
- To receive reports
- Cllrs. with areas of responsibility etc. if action required
- Play Area – To consider required maintenance works
- Greening Walton Project To receive an update report & agree any action required
- Dog Waste around the parish – to receive a report and consider any action required.
- Relocation of defibrillator -To consider a proposal from the Walton Trust
- To receive and consider approval of the Monthly Financial Report
- Annual Governance and accountability return
- To consider authorisation of the payment schedule
- To consider grant application received from the Somerset Wood project
- Roads, Traffic, Footpaths:
To consider reports & agree any action required including an update on the Royal Oak footpath
- To receive any planning decisions reported.
- Planning Applications received for consideration as at date of agenda
2019/0462/HSE | First floor extension on existing bungalow including installation of balcony to first floor rear elevation. | 65 Main Street Walton BA16 9QQ
2019/0547/APP | Application for approval of details reserved by conditions 8 (Surface water drainage) and 9 (foul drainage) on planning consent 2018/0756/VRC. | 144 Main Street Walton BA16 9QX
- Planning concerns reported to Council
- Digital mapping to consider report supplied a previous meeting
- Annual Meeting of the Parish To agree REVISED DATE, format & Arrangements
- Dates of upcoming meetings, training & events.