If you want to report a pot hole or other road defect then you can report it directly to Somerset Highways via this link:
If you want to see the web page giving details of all highways structural maintenance work for this financial year, you can see it via this link:
04 March 2019Monthly Parish Council Meeting
The next monthly parish council meeting will be held on Friday March 8th 2019 at 7pm in the village hall lounge. the Agenda is below or can be viewed and downloaded from the council information page.
Monthly Meeting of Walton Parish Council
Friday 8th March 2019
at 7:00pm in the Village Hall lounge.
- To accept apologies for absence
- To confirm minutes of the previous meetings Friday 8th February 2019
Disclosure of any undeclared interests and notification of dispensations granted
- declarations of interests in speaking on agenda items
- Opportunity for Residents to raise issues/concerns not on this agenda for consideration at a future meeting
- To receive reports
- Cllrs. with areas of responsibility etc. if action required
- Play Area – To consider scheduling of required maintenance works
- Greening Walton Project To consider a report & agree any action required
- Community transport
To consider a report & agree any action required
- To receive and consider approval of the Monthly Financial Report
- To consider authorisation of the payment schedule
- To consider grant application received from the Walton Trust
- Roads, Traffic, Footpaths:
To consider reports & agree any action required including an update on the Royal Oak footpath
- To receive any planning decisions reported.
- Planning Applications received for consideration as at date of agenda
2019/0176/NMA – non material amendment to a previously approved application at 2 Mildred road Walton – to reduce size of extension by 0.2m and introduce a 0.6m overhang.
- Planning concerns reported to Council –
- Mendip Local Plan Part 2
- Digital mapping to consider report supplied at the previous meeting
- Annual Meeting of the Parish [26th April] To agree format & Arrangements
- The Somerset Wood to receive a report
- Dates of upcoming meetings, training & events.