Get your free website from Spanglefish

If you want to report a pot hole or other road defect then you can report it directly to Somerset Highways via this link:


If you want to see the web page giving details of all highways structural maintenance work for this financial year, you can see it via this link:



06 March 2019By Pass News

There has been an update on the Walton By Pass form  PENINSULA TRANSPORT who met recently - acopy of the full documents discussed can be found on the council information page here: library.asp

in the "highways information" section

View All Stories

site map | cookie policy | privacy policy | accessibility statement