If you want to report a pot hole or other road defect then you can report it directly to Somerset Highways via this link:
If you want to see the web page giving details of all highways structural maintenance work for this financial year, you can see it via this link:
09 January 201911TH jANUARY PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
The next parish council meeting is on Friday January 11th at 7pm in the village hall lounge - you are welcome to attend...
the agenda may be found below,
THE AGENDA MY ALSO BE FOUND HERE: library.asp ON THE COUNCIL INFORMATION PAGE IN AN EASIER TO READ AND DOWNLOAD FORMAT
Information on how you can view and respond to planning applications can be found here : index.asp?pageid=496593
Monthly Meeting of Walton Parish Council
Friday 11th January 2019
at 7:00pm in the Village Hall lounge.
- To accept apologies for absence
- To confirm minutes of the previous meetings Friday 14th December 2018
- Councillors: Disclosure of any undeclared interests and notification of dispensations granted
- declarations of interests in speaking on agenda items
- Opportunity for Residents to raise issues/concerns not on this agenda for consideration at a future meeting
- To receive reports District/County Cllrs, Cllrs.with areas of responsibility etc. as required
- To receive and consider approval of the Monthly Financial Report
- To consider authorisation of the payment schedule
- NEST compliance
- To agree the precept for 2019 / 2020
- Roads, Traffic, Footpaths: To consider reports & agree any action required
- Litter: To consider potential litter pick in March / April
- To receive any planning decisions reported.
- Planning Applications received for consideration as at date of agenda
A. 2 Higher Farm Main Street
B. 186 Main Street
Ref 2018/3020/FUL Retrospective Planning Permission for: 1. Change of Use from Agricultural Land to Residential Use and cessation of business use. 2. Car Parking/Driveway levelled and shingled. 3. 2 x Concrete hardstanding's, 1No. 4m x 3.6m, 2No. 7.18m x 7.41m for a Log Cabin and an Annexe. 4. Boundary fencing. - 186 Main Street Walton Street Somerset BA16 9QT
- Planning concerns reported to Council - including enforcement
- East Mead Lane field grass keep To consider process for this year [runs April to October]
- Digital mapping To consider information circulated to councillors in December
- 2019 Election update
- Dates of upcoming meetings, training & events.