If you want to report a pot hole or other road defect then you can report it directly to Somerset Highways via this link:
If you want to see the web page giving details of all highways structural maintenance work for this financial year, you can see it via this link:
11 December 2018december parish council meeting this Friday
The December parish council meeting will be at 7.30pm - this Friday [14th] at 7pm in the village hall lounge.
The agenda can be found on the council information page of this website -
it is also shown below:
Monthly Meeting of Walton Parish Council
Friday 14th December 2018
at 7:00pm in the Village Hall lounge.
- To accept apologies for absence
- To confirm minutes of the previous meetings Friday 9th November 2018 & Tuesday 20th November 2018
Disclosure of any undeclared interests and notification of dispensations granted
- declarations of interests in speaking on agenda items
- Opportunity for Residents to raise issues/concerns not on this agenda for consideration at a future meeting
- To receive the PCSO, County Councillors & District Councillors Reports
- To consider annual precept grant applications:
Councillors to consider grant amounts for groups & organisations approved for a grant at the 9th November Parish Council meeting
- To receive and consider approval of the Monthly Financial Reports
- To consider authorisation of the payment schedule
- Citizens Advise Bureau funding request – forwarded from previous meeting
- Mendip Community Transport Funding Request
- Village Play Area:
- General report
- Potential bench replacement
- Roads, Traffic, Footpaths:
To consider reports & agree any action required
- Local Finger post project
- Potholes and Road surfaces
- To receive any planning decisions reported.
- Planning Applications received for consideration as at date of agenda
- 2018/2729/FUL – Asney Cottage Asney Road Walton BA16 9RL – application for change of use of anciliary artist studio to a separate planning unit for use as class B1(C) No physical or building works are proposed.
- Planning concerns reported to Council - including enforcement
- Dates of upcoming meetings, training & events.