Get your free website from Spanglefish

If you want to report a pot hole or other road defect then you can report it directly to Somerset Highways via this link:


If you want to see the web page giving details of all highways structural maintenance work for this financial year, you can see it via this link:



17 September 2018Hinkley Point C


Funding support for local communities

If you live in Somerset you can seek support for projects and work that will help to mitigate the impacts of the Hinkley Point C project in your community.


Your project must be for the benefit of one or more communities in the county of Somerset experiencing residual and intangible impacts as a result of the construction of Hinkley Point C.

It may be designed to remove or reduce impact and improve the social, economic or environmental well-being of communities and improve quality of life.


Those who may apply include:

Registered charities, voluntary organisations and social enterprises



View All Stories

site map | cookie policy | privacy policy