If you want to report a pot hole or other road defect then you can report it directly to Somerset Highways via this link:
If you want to see the web page giving details of all highways structural maintenance work for this financial year, you can see it via this link:
12 September 2018September 14th Parish council meeting
Everyone is welcome to attend the monthly parish council meeting on Friday September 14th.
the agenda is below and may also be viewed on the council informationpage of this website.
Monthly Meeting of Walton Parish Council
Friday 14th September 2018
at 7:00pm in the Village Hall lounge.
- To accept apologies for absence
- To confirm minutes of the previous meeting Friday 10th August 2018
- Councillors: disclosure of any undeclared interests and notification of dispensations granted
- declarations of interests in speaking on agenda items
- Opportunity for Residents to raise issues/concerns not on this agenda for consideration at a future meeting
- To receive the PCSO, County Councillors & District Councillors Reports
- The Walton Trust
- To receive a general report including the village fun day & harvest show
- To receive an update report regarding joint bin project with the Walton Trust
- To receive an update report regarding the autumn litter pick.
- To receive and consider approval of the Monthly Financial Report
- To consider authorisation of the Invoices & Standing Orders for payment schedule
- To agree the procedure for the annual precept grants applications
- Roads, Traffic, Footpaths - to consider reports & agree any action required
- EDF & Hinkley community support fund – consideration of application
- Feedback from A361 committee
- Potholes and Road surfaces
- Royal Oak Footpath project
- Pollution monitoring
- Multi user pathway linking Walton, Street & Glastonbury
- To receive any planning decisions reported.
- Planning Applications received for consideration as at date of agenda –
- Planning concerns reported to Council - including enforcement
- Play Area Report
- Community Connector Training
- Dates of upcoming meetings & events.
AFTER THE MEETING HAS CLOSED:
Future planning – Opportunity to discuss & consider ideas and proposals in order to develop a general three to five year plan for Walton Parish Council.