If you want to report a pot hole or other road defect then you can report it directly to Somerset Highways via this link:
If you want to see the web page giving details of all highways structural maintenance work for this financial year, you can see it via this link:
06 July 2020July 10th Parish Council Meeting
The July parish council meeting agenda is shown below and may also be found on the council information page if you would like to download it.
As this is an online meeting VIA ZOOM To join visit:
If it asks, the meeting ID is 375 021 9894 and the password is Council (capital C).
Monthly Meeting of Walton Parish Council
Friday JULY 10th 2020 at 7:00pm
This will be a Virtual Meeting due to the COVID19 pandemic restrictions
- To confirm minutes of the previous meeting 12th June 2020
- Councillors :
- Disclosure of any undeclared interests and notification of dispensations granted
- New Councillors – co-option, training etc.
- Residents :
- Declarations of interests in speaking on agenda items
- Opportunity for Residents to raise issues/concerns not on this agenda
- COVID19 Pandemic response update including
- Village play area
- To receive Reports
From District & County Councillors, and Parish Councillors on their area of responsibility not covered elsewhere on the agenda
- To receive and consider approval of the Monthly Financial Report
- To consider authorisation of the invoices for payment schedule
- Roads, Traffic & Footpaths
To consider reports [faults, issues, action required, general information etc.] & to agree any action required
- Future Planning
- To consider original areas proposed and progress
- The Environment – Cllr. J. Harvey
- Village Website
To consider changes
- East Mead Lane field
- To consider future use and layout – community orchard etc.
- Installation of benches
- To receive any planning decisions reported
- Planning Applications received for consideration as at date of agenda
- To consider any General Planning concerns
- Dog Bins
- Dates of upcoming meetings & events.