Get your free website from Spanglefish

If you want to report a pot hole or other road defect then you can report it directly to Somerset Highways via this link:


If you want to see the web page giving details of all highways structural maintenance work for this financial year, you can see it via this link:



07 May 2020Newsletter

The latest village newsletter can be viewed and downloaded from the council information page of this website here  library.asp

in the COVID19 section.

This newsletter has been delivered to all homes within the parish by local volunteers - if you have not received yours and would like a hard copy please contact the parish clerk - clerk@waltonpc.org

View All Stories

site map | cookie policy | privacy policy | accessibility statement