If you want to report a pot hole or other road defect then you can report it directly to Somerset Highways via this link:
If you want to see the web page giving details of all highways structural maintenance work for this financial year, you can see it via this link:
13 April 2020Rubbish and recycling collections
Update from Somerset Waste Partnership:
Service draw-backs implemented:
- Garden waste – suspended. Subscriptions will be extended 12 months when collections restart.
- Bulky waste collections – suspended.
- Waste container delivery - suspended.
- Recycling collections – as usual, but if rounds are missed, recycling will not be collected until the following week.
- Recycling sites – closed.
- Staff from suspended services have been redeployed to core tasks.
Rubbish and clinical waste collections continue as usual. If either of these are missed, use the My Waste Services menu at www.somersetwaste.gov.uk to report this or district customer services: www.somersetwaste.gov.uk/contact-us/
For the latest updates on disruption and the steps to deal with waste, please visit www.somersetwaste.gov.uk/coronavirus and follow @somersetwaste on Twitter and Facebook.