Walton Parish Council is a consultee on planning applications within the parish. All applications are considered at open meetings of the parish, the agendas of which can be found on the council information page of this website.
You are more than welcome to attend these meetings and submit your opinions - or you can email or write to the parish council or contact us via this website if you prefer.
There is/are currently  application[s] due to be considered at the
INTERIM PLANNING MEETING 28TH JUNE 2019 of WALTON PARISH COUNCIL
- REF: 2019/1484/PAA – PRIOR APPROVAL FOR A PROPOSED CHANGE OF USE OF AN AGRICULTURAL BUILDING TO 3 BED SINGLE STOREY DWELLING – SOUTH BARN, RIGGISTON BARNS, RIGGISTON FARM MAIN STREET WALTON BA16 9RN
- REF: 2019/1284/CLE – APLCATION FOR A CERTIFICATE OF LAWFULL DEVELOPMENT FOR THE USE OF LAND AS A CARVAN SITE – SAM’S YARD ALLOTMENT DROVE WALTON BA16 9SE
- REF: 2019/1416/CLP – APPLICATION FOR A PROPOSED LAWFUL DEVELOPMENT CERTIFICATE FOR THE REPLACEMENT OF EXISTING CONSERVATORY WITH A SINGLE STOREY EXTENSION – 32 HEMPITTS ROAD WALTON SOMERSET BA16 9QS
Documents for all applications
can be viewed online at the Mendip District Council Website, [click on this link: http://www.mendip.gov.uk/mendipplanning and use the application number shown above ]
you can make an appointment with the parish clerk, Helen, to view a copy -
they will also be available at the Walton parish council meeting at which they are to be considered.
If you wish to express a comment about a planning application you can do so in the following ways:
- Write to Mendip District Council: Mendip District Council Planning, Cannards Grave Road, Shepton Mallet, Somerset BA4 5BT
- Respond directly online: Via the Mendip district council website www.mendip.gov.uk following the links to planning.
- Email to Mendip District Council: email@example.com
- Write or email the Parish Council: Walton Parish Council Clerk, 21 Bere Lane Somerset BA6 8BT firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attend the Parish Council Meeting at which the application will be discussed: Look at the agenda which will be available at least three days in advance of the meeting on all village notice boards and this website.
N.B. you must include the planning application number on any correspondence to Mendip - this will be on any notices about the application, [such as above] but it can also be obtained by contacting the Walton Parish Clerk - 07399040667